Warriors of kyokushin, are you ready?
Save the date: 16 - 18 September
The camp takes place for the 16e time in Namen, in the wonderful area of the Citadel of Namur. The highlights of the camp are:
1. Training in the nice surroundings of Namen; Most of the training takes place at the citadel of Namur, located on a 100 meter high hill above the Belgian city of Namur. It is strategically located where the river Sambre flows into the Meuse. It is one of the largest fortresses in Europe and is connected to the Jambes district in Namur via the Pont de Jambes.
- One day of training like Sosai Oyama did; "train more than you can sleep!"
- The experience of a 50 man kumite;
- A great time with the Kyokushin-family and plenty of opportunities to meet new friends
ACCOMMODATION: [we are fully booked and upon registration the sleeping location is 7 km from Namur "Hotel Class Eco". You may just sleep in the youth hostel and already booked karatekas will sleep at this location.]
The hostel offers the perfect infrastructure for our camp. Newly renovated, modern and bright rooms accommodate 2-5 persons. Blankets and pillows are present. So is full pension of food from Saturday till Sunday breakfast.
Address: Auberge de Jeunesse de Namur, Avenue Félicien Rops, 8, B- 5000 Namur.
Shihan Koen Spitaels, 6e dan (Belgium)
Shihan Marc Goyvaerts, 5e dan
Sensei Muzi Bacak, 4e dan (Germany)
Sensei Konrad Kozubowski, 3e dan (Polen)
Sensei Willy De Peuter, 4e dan
Sensei Michiel Vleminckx, 3e dan
Sensei Peter De Raedt, 3e dan
Friday, September 16
20.00 - 21.30 and grading 20.00 - 22.30
Saturday, september 17 [one day of training like Sosai Oyama did]
6.00 - 7.30/8.00, 9.00 - 12.00, 13. 15.30, 16.00 - 18.00
Sunday, September 18 [50 man kumite]
9.00 - 12.30
Registration on Friday between 18.00 & 19.00
The examination will be held till Sandan, under the seeing eye of shihan Koen Spitaels en shihan Marc Goyvaerts. If there is a lack of time, you can go directly where the exam takes place.
Participation from 12/13 years old
Early booking before July 1st 2022: € 140
After July 1st 2022: € 165
Incl. 2 nights with breakfast, lunch and BBQ on Saturday incl. soft drinks
Please deposit the fee on our Paribas/Fortis bank account: IBAN Account - number: BE26 001435709629 and BIC number GEBABEBB
Keyword "Mountain Training Camp 2022" (plus name and dojo!) Registration is in conical order, you can only participate when you paid the fee.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
Except personal things, here is a list you should bring:
- 2 Karate-GI
- EKO-Pass + 2022 seal
- Shin and hand protection
- Training suits
- Running shoes
- mineral water/ isotonic etc.
Everyone must bring their ID card, medicines etc.. Attendees under the age of 18 must have a written approval from their parents / legal guardians.
The camp is organized by the BKOS led by shihan Marc Goyvaerts [0032 494 20 57 62] and sensei Peter De Raedt [0032 491 07 71 01]